Explore 5 acres of exotic aquariums, outdoor pools, nature trails, and experience the beauty of Caribbean Sea life during your self-guided tour! Meet countless marine animals up close and learn about ecosystem and ocean conservation.
Immerse Yourself in the Beauty of Caribbean Waters
Want a diver’s view of a coral reef, but not ready for scuba diving? Then try SNUBA! Immerse yourself in the beauty of our Caribbean waters off St. Thomas as you swim with tropical fish and other fascinating marine life. A certified guide will lead you on your adventure through the protected waters that surround Coral World Ocean Park’s Undersea Observatory Tower. (No certification required)
- Includes General Admission
- Total duration = 75 minutes (Includes check-in, orientation, dive, and photo processing)
- Dive time = approximately 30 minutes
- Ages = 8+
- Maximum group size = 4
- Water depth = approximately 20 feet (6 meters)
- With SNUBA®, participants have complete freedom of movement and ease of breathing under water as the air tanks are located at the surface being carried on a raft.
- After a short orientation, a certified SNUBA guide will lead you and a small group of no more than 4 people per raft on an adventure along the Coki Point shores.
- Immerse yourself among beautiful coral reef thrives with a wide variety of incredible sea life unique to the US Virgin Islands.
- Personalized photos of your experience will be available for purchase after your program.
- Your participation in this program helps Coral World Ocean Park support critical marine life research and conservation efforts.
- Bring or wear: Swimwear with cover-up and a towel.
- Participants must be able to swim.
- Participants must understand basic instructions in English in order to safely participate.
- Participants must sign a health release form ensuring good health in order to participate.
- Pregnant women are not permitted.
- Personal cameras, sunglasses, cell phones and other belongings can be stored in guest locker and are not permitted in program.
- Please remember to use only Coral Safe Sunscreen in the USVI – It’s the law. If you didn’t bring yours, we can help and have Coral Safe Sunscreen available for purchase in our gift shops.
- To discuss making program reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly: [email protected] or 340 775 1555 ext 233.If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 340 775 1555 ext 233.
- If you are visiting on a cruise ship that offers this activity, please contact your cruise line directly to make your reservation.
- Please review our Terms & Conditions prior to booking a SNUBA program.