You can view all of our marine life exhibits with general admission tickets. Explore 5 acres with exotic aquariums, outdoor pools, and nature trails.
- Accompanied Children
Share a Moment with A Friendly Dolphin in St. Thomas
Join our amazing dolphin family for an unscripted shallow water meet and greet session from a submerged platform in our beautiful dolphin sea sanctuary. Interact with dolphins in a group of up to 10 people with your marine mammal specialist where we combine fun, high energy behaviors and share fascinating facts about these remarkable creatures.
- Total duration = 45 minutes (Includes check-in, orientation, interaction, and photo processing)
- Time with dolphins = 10-12 minutes
- Ages = 7+ (Children ages 16 and under must be accompanied by a participating adult – up to 2 children per adult)
- Maximum group size = 10 participants per group (Temporary social distancing adjustments: up to 5 separate guests or 5 to 10 guests in a family group)
- Water depth = Shallow water platform
- FREE Park Admission – Includes free full-day admission to Coral World Ocean Park
- Meet dolphins face-to-face in their Caribbean ocean habitat at the St. Thomas Sea Sanctuary.
- Interact with a dolphin while on a submerged platform.
- Offer hand signals, touch, feed, and play with dolphins during this experience.
- This unscripted program is designed to be both personal and always unique.
- Learn how we care for these amazing animals and how you can help protect them in the wild.
- Personalized photos of your experience will be available for purchase after your program.
- Your participation in this program helps Coral World Ocean Park support critical marine life conservation efforts.
- Bring or wear: Face mask, swimwear with cover-up and a towel.
- Participants must understand basic instructions in English in order to safely participate.
- Participants must be able to manage a flight of stairs.
- For the safety of our guests and animals, only paid participants are permitted in the dolphin interaction area.
- Our photographers will take photos of your experience. Flash drives will be available for purchase at the retail store.
- Personal cameras, sunglasses, cell phones and other belongings can be stored in guest locker and are not permitted in program.
- Please remember to use only Coral Safe Sunscreen in the USVI – It’s the law. If you didn’t bring yours, we can help and have Coral Safe Sunscreen available for purchase in our gift shops.
- To discuss making program reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly: [email protected] or 340 775 1555 ext 233.
- If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 340 775 155 ext 233.
- If you are visiting on a cruise ship that offers this activity, please contact your cruise line directly to make your reservation.