You can view all of our marine life exhibits with general admission tickets. Explore 5 acres with exotic aquariums, outdoor pools, and nature trails.
Get Up Close and Personal
Your participation in Coral World experiences supports important marine animal conservation, education, and scientific study.
Enjoy a fun and fascinating visit to the park with a guide, and spend some time lounging or swimming at Coki Beach.
- 3 years & up Ages 3 years & up
- 30 minutes Duration 30 minutes
We Shore Have Missed You…Sea You Soon!
At Coral World Ocean Park, our animals, team members, and guests are our top priorities. We are committed to providing a safe environment for the community.
We continue to closely monitor news and information regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are thrilled to welcome our visitors back. In addition to maintaining the highest health and safety practices, we have increased sanitation and disinfecting routines with extra focus on high touch and high traffic areas. We benefit from large open-air spaces and have adjusted our operation to allow for proper social distancing (6ft apart). We will continue to implement preventive measures in line with recommendations from the Center for Disease Control. We are adjusting our operations according to the recommendations of health authorities as the situation develops. Thank you all for your continued patience.
WHAT CORAL WORLD IS DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
• General Admission and Activities capacity are limited to provide for physical distancing.
• Where minors are permitted to participate in an activity without an accompanying parent; A parent or guardian must be present to sign liability waivers.
• Reservations are encouraged to help manage capacity limits and minimize touch points at the entrance.
• All Park staff members are required to wear face covering while working.
• All Coral World guests are required to wear masks per local government mandate. (Exempt: Children under 3 and persons with breathing difficulties)
• Hand sanitizer stations will be found at all entries, exits, restrooms, and other locations in the park.
• The Park will maintain its high standards of cleanliness and all high-touch surfaces like exhibit windows, railings, and restrooms will be cleaned continuously.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN PLANNING A VISIT TO CORAL WORLD OCEAN PARK
• Coral World will limit the number of guests allowed to visit the park on open days.
• We encourage reservations for general admission and activities. Reservations can be made online at https://coralworldvi.com/. Guests without online access can call the Reservation Desk at 340 775 1555 ext. 233.• Members will continue to receive free admission to the park.
• Reservations may be cancelled or rescheduled up to 48hrs prior to the reservation time.
• Free parking available for Coral World Ocean Park patrons ONLY.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT CORAL WORLD OCEAN PARK
• Park General Admission – open 9am – 4pm (CLOSED ON THURSDAYS)
• Activities –Arrive at the ticket booth on your reserved date, at least 15 minutes before your scheduled time – a Coral World associate will meet you and escort you to your activity.
• Where minors are permitted to participate in an activity without an accompanying adult; a parent or guardian must be present to sign liability waivers and provide contact information.
• Parking – Upon presenting your pre-purchased tickets at the front gate, please let us know if you have parked a vehicle in the Coral World lot. We will issue a parking permit that must be displayed on the dashboard for the duration of your visit. Due to limited space, parking rules are strictly enforced.
• Daily capacity is limited to allow physical distancing of 6 feet among guests.
• Guest should maintain physical distancing while in restrooms.
• Some presentations have been modified or cancelled.
• Wheelchairs are not currently available for rent.
• Limited number of guests allowed entry at any one time into exhibits that are closed structures.
• Foodservice offerings and seating are limited to our outdoor cafe.
• The Gift Shop will limit the number of guests allowed inside at any time.
Policies and procedures are subject to change as we gradually reopen to the public. We ask for your patience and understanding as we navigate these uncharted times.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!