Experience the wonder of engaging with a dolphin in our newly-opened Sea Sanctuary. Don’t expect the usual.
Take a Guided Walk on the Ocean Floor in St. Thomas
Explore St. Thomas’ ocean floor like a diver without the need for specialized training. You’ll be amazed as a certified Sea Trek guide leads you on an underwater trail through the vibrant coral reef surrounding Coral World Park’s Undersea Observatory. (SCUBA certification not required)
- Includes General Admission
- Total duration = 45 minutes (Includes check-in, orientation, dive, and photo processing)
- Dive duration = approximately 30 minutes
- Ages = 8+ (Children ages 16 and under must be accompanied by a participating adult – up to 2 children per adult)
- Participant weight requirement = at least 80 pounds (36 kilograms)
- Maximum group size: 8 (Temporary social distancing adjustments: up to 4 separate guests or 4 to 8 guests in a family group)
- Maximum depth = approximately 20 feet (6 meters)
- Get up close and personal with the inhabitants of the coral reef in a natural open ocean environment.
- A certified Sea Trek guide will lead you and your group of no more than 8 people along an underwater trail through the coral reef that surrounds Coral World’s Undersea Observatory.
- You are likely to encounter schools of horse-eye jacks, beautiful parrotfish, arrow crabs, sea cucumbers, and possibly even a stingray or sea turtle!
- Because of the weight and design of the helmet, you will have the ability to walk comfortably along the seafloor with a railing for added stability.
- Personalized photos and video of your experience will be available for purchase after your program.
- Your participation in this program helps Coral World Ocean Park support critical marine life conservation efforts.
- Bring or wear: face mask, swimwear with cover-up and a towel.
- No swimming experience is necessary to participate.
- Glasses may be worn during the program under the Sea Trek helmet
- The Sea Trek helmet will prevent your hair from becoming wet while under water
- Participants must understand basic instructions in English in order to safely participate.
- Participants must sign a health release form ensuring good health in order to participate.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate.
- Personal cameras, sunglasses, cell phones and other belongings can be stored in guest locker and are not permitted in program.
- Please remember to use only Coral Safe Sunscreen in the USVI – It’s the law. If you didn’t bring yours, we can help and have Coral Safe Sunscreen available for purchase in our gift shops.
- To discuss making program reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly: [email protected] or 340-775-1555 ext 233
- If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 340-775-1555 ext 233
- If you are visiting on a cruise ship that offers this activity, please contact your cruise line directly to make your reservation.