Experience the wonder of engaging with a dolphin in our newly-opened Sea Sanctuary. Don’t expect the usual.
Get to Know Our Lovable South American Sea Lions
Get up-close and personal with our lovable South American sea lions in this unique interactive experience on land and in the water. Have a ton of fun swimming alongside friendly sea lions as you touch their soft skin, gaze into their eyes, connect with these amazing creatures, and play.
- Total duration = 60 minutes (Includes check-in, orientation, interaction, and photo processing)
- Time with sea lions = 25 minutes
- Ages = 7+ (Children ages 7-9 years must be accompanied by a participating adult – one child per adult)
- Guests ages 10-17 do not need an adult accompanying them to participate but must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian
- Weight = 45lbs minimum
- Maximum group size = 10 participants per group (Temporary social distancing adjustments: up to 5 separate guests or 5 to 10 guests in a family group)
- Water depth = approximately 50% on land and 50% in water (9ft deep)
- FREE Park Admission – Includes free full-day admission to Coral World Ocean Park
- Meet your sea lion friends on dry land as well as in the water.
- Offer hand signals, touch, feed, play with and swim with sea lions during this unforgettable experience.
- Our unscripted program is designed to be both personal and always unique.
- Learn how we care for these amazing animals and how you can help protect them in the wild.
- Personalized photos of your experience will be available for purchase after your program.
- Your participation in this program helps Coral World Ocean Park support critical marine life conservation efforts.
- Bring or wear: face mask, swimwear with cover-up and a towel.
- Participants must understand basic instructions in English in order to safely participate.
- For the safety of our guests and animals, only paid participants are permitted in the sea lion area.
- Our photographers will take photos of your experience. Flash drives will be available for purchase at the retail store.
- Personal cameras, sunglasses, cell phones and other belongings can be stored in guest locker and are not permitted in program.
- Please remember to use only Coral Safe Sunscreen in the USVI – It’s the law. If you didn’t bring yours, we can help and have Coral Safe Sunscreen available for purchase in our gift shops.
- To discuss making program reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly: [email protected] or 340-775-1555 ext 233
- If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 340-775-1555 ext 233
- If you are visiting on a cruise ship that offers this activity, please contact your cruise line directly to make your reservation.