Experience the wonder of engaging with a dolphin in our newly-opened Sea Sanctuary. Don’t expect the usual.
- Most Popular
- Visitor Adults
- Visitor Children
- Resident Adults
- Resident Children
Experience the Sea Life of the Virgin Islands
Take a journey that is sure to be the highlight of your visit to the Virgin Islands. Explore 5 acres with exotic aquariums, outdoor pools, nature trails, and experience the beauty and magic of life under and above the Caribbean Sea during your self-guided tour!
This is a perfect activity for the whole family! Meet countless marine animals up close and learn about the ecosystem and ocean conservation. You can view all of our marine life exhibits with general admission tickets.
- General admission tickets are available on designated dates from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Explore the Caribbean and experience the beauty and magic of life under and above the sea with our unique marine exhibits!
- Our one-of-a-kind exhibits include the Underwater Observatory, Dolphin Sea Sanctuary, Caribbean Reef Encounter, a touch pool, shark shallows, stingray lagoon, turtle pools, and critter corners. Click below to learn more about our exhibits!
- Remember to bring and wear: Personal face mask.
- To discuss making program reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly: [email protected] or 340 775 1555 ext 233.
- If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 340 775 155 ext 233.
- If you are visiting on a cruise ship that offers this activity, please contact your cruise line directly to make your reservation.