You can view all of our marine life exhibits with general admission tickets. Explore 5 acres with exotic aquariums, outdoor pools, and nature trails.
- Accompanied Children Ages 9 & under require a paid adult participant
Share a Moment with A Friendly Dolphin in St. Thomas
Join our amazing dolphin family for an unscripted shallow water meet and greet session from a submerged platform in our beautiful dolphin sea sanctuary. Interact with dolphins in a group of up to 8 people with your marine mammal specialist where we combine fun, high energy behaviors and share fascinating facts about these remarkable creatures.
- Includes General Admission
- Total duration = 50 minutes (Includes check-in, orientation, interaction, and photo processing)
- Time with dolphins = 10-12 minutes
- All Ages. Guests under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a participating adult. (Up to 2 children per participating adults.) Guests 10-17 years do not need an adult to participate but must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Maximum group size = 8 participants per group
- Water depth = Shallow water platform
- Meet dolphins face-to-face in their Caribbean ocean habitat at the St. Thomas Sea Sanctuary.
- Interact with a dolphin while on a submerged platform.
- Offer hand signals, touch, feed, and play with dolphins during this experience.
- This unscripted program is designed to be both personal and always unique.
- Learn how we care for these amazing animals and how you can help protect them in the wild.
- Personalized photos of your experience will be available for purchase after your program.
- Your participation in this program helps Coral World Ocean Park support critical marine life conservation efforts.
- Bring or wear: Face mask, swimwear with cover-up and a towel.
- Participants must understand basic instructions in English in order to safely participate.
- Participants must be able to manage a flight of stairs.
- If young children are unable to stand securely with both feet on the platform, the accompanying adult will have to carry the child for the duration of the program (platform depths vary with the tides, between 2 to 4 feet deep)
- For the safety of our guests and animals, only paid participants are permitted in the dolphin interaction area.
- Our photographers will take photos of your experience. Flash drives will be available for purchase at the retail store.
- Personal cameras, sunglasses, cell phones and other belongings can be stored in guest locker and are not permitted in program.
- Please remember to use only Coral Safe Sunscreen in the USVI – It’s the law. If you didn’t bring yours, we can help and have Coral Safe Sunscreen available for purchase in our gift shops.
- To discuss making program reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly: [email protected] or 340 775 1555 ext 233.
- If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 340 775 155 ext 233.
- If you are visiting on a cruise ship that offers this activity, please contact your cruise line directly to make your reservation.
- Please review our Terms & Conditions prior to booking a Dolphin Moment program.