An Eco Friendly Destination Wedding
Combine your love for each other with your love of the environment in a unique destination wedding setting. For the wild at heart, the ceremony will take place in an intimate stone amphitheater overlooking our seaside turtle pool carved along the shoreline – sea turtles and other current residents will witness your wedding. The natural setting of tropical flora, fauna and the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea are the backdrop for your special occasion.
Beautiful photo opportunities abound throughout the park from lush tropical nature trails and waterfalls to colorful bird aviaries and exotic marine displays.
Make your day even more spectacular by adding an animal encounter such as a Sea Lion Swim or try a SNUBA dive and explore the ocean floor – let the honeymoon begin!
$1,195.00 Package + 20% Gratuity
Package includes the following:
- Ceremony Coordination
- Site Fee (includes admission for up to 6ppl)
- Non Denominational officiant
- Digital Photography– 1 hour
- Background Recorded Music
- Tropical Wedding Bouquet
- Tropical Boutonnière
- One Bottle Sparkling Wine
- 1 Tier (6 inch) Wedding cake (White / Vanilla)
- Upgrade available upon request
- After the ceremony and pictures, enjoy a private lunch overlooking the ocean.
Deli Luncheon Buffet
$26.00 per person + 20% service charge.
- Sliced Roast Beef, Smoked Turkey and Ham
- Swiss, American and Provolone Cheeses
- Sliced Rye, White, Whole Wheat Breads and Rolls
- Tomatoes, Lettuce ,Onions and Condiments
- Garden Salad Vinaigrette
- Caribbean Cole Slaw with Raisins
- Potato Salad
- Veggie Pasta Salad
- Assorted Fresh Baked Cookies
- Lemonade or Fruit Punch
- Upgrades available upon request.
Finally, sign-up ahead of time for some fun activities such as a Sea Lion Swim, Turtle Encounter, or SNUBA and more to enjoy the rest of your day.
Guests are welcome to enjoy the park at their leisure. Some will find the water irresistible and stroll over to Coki Beach for a dip.
How to Book
- Wedding packages are available daily.
- Bookings must be made at least 15 days in advance.
- Relocation may occur due to weather conditions. (Park exhibit)
- Wedding License and Registration fees NOT included. ($200.00 mailed to the local Courthouse)
- You must sign a health release form assuring good health in order to partake in this activity.