Experience the wonder of engaging with a dolphin in our newly-opened Sea Sanctuary. Don’t expect the usual.
- Accompanied Children
Explore the Enchanting Underwater World of St. Thomas
Travel below the ocean surface in air-conditioned comfort aboard the Nautilus, Semi-Submarine. Explore exotic Caribbean marine life during this 45-minute journey in a spacious 40-window panoramic underwater viewing cabin. Discover natural undersea coral gardens, view fish swimming past your porthole and scan the seagrass beds for turtles and stingrays.
- Total duration = 45 minutes (Includes orientation and dive)
- Ages = All (Children under the age of 3 are free)
- Participant weight requirement = None
- Maximum group size = (25)
- Water depth = (4ft below surface)
- Free Parking
- Board the Nautilus at the Coral World Ocean Park’s Sea Sanctuary Dolphin Habitat and begin your 45-minute exploration of the magnificent underwater world of St. Thomas.
- Discover the natural undersea coral gardens packed with a myriad colorful tropical fish.
- Scan the grass beds for turtles and stingrays and watch a fish feeding right from your porthole.
- Your participation in this program helps Coral World Ocean Park support critical marine life conservation efforts.
- Participants must be able to walk comfortably up and down stairs and a distance of 500 feet.
- A minimum of 12 participants are required for a Nautilus trip to occur.
- To schedule the Semi-Sub or for more information, email [email protected]om.
- To discuss making program reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly: [email protected].
- If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 340-775-1555 ext 233.
- If you are visiting on a cruise ship that offers this activity, please contact your cruise line directly to make your reservation.