- Visitor per Day
- Resident per Day
Walking and jogging the dolphin sea sanctuary at Coral World is the perfect way to get out of the house for some “feel good” exercise, beautiful views, tropical breezes, sea birds and of course dolphins doing their thing. Each lap around the sanctuary is the equivalent of ¼ miles allowing for easy tracking.
- Total duration = 1 hour (check-in & walk/jog)
- All Ages = 12+ (Children 16 and under must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian)
- Maximum group size = 20 participants (Social Distancing rules apply)
- Location = Walking or jogging activity
- Does NOT include admission to the park
- FREE Parking
- 10% discount on breakfast
- Walk or jog the perimeter of the dolphin sea sanctuary at your own pace
- Each lap is ¼ miles making it easy to keep track of your performance
- Observe the dolphins engaging in their normal activity in their ocean habitat as you pass by
- Enjoy the beautiful views and scenery
- Your participation in this program helps Coral World Ocean Park support critical marine life conservation efforts.
- Meet at the Coral World ticket booth at 7am sharp – no exceptions as a courtesy to all participants
- Bring and wear: Personal face covering, hat, and sunglasses
- Participants must be able to walk long distances.
- No stopping zones enforced for the wellbeing of the dolphins
- Personal cameras, cell phones and other loose objects are NOT permitted.
- Please remember to use only Coral Safe Sunscreen in the USVI – It’s the law.
- To discuss making program reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly: [email protected] or 340 775 1555 ext 233.
- If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 340 775 155 ext 233.