- Visitor per Day
- Resident per Day
Walking and jogging the dolphin sea sanctuary at Coral World is the perfect way to get out of the house for some “feel good” exercise, beautiful views, tropical breezes, sea birds and of course dolphins doing their thing. Each lap around the sanctuary is the equivalent of ¼ miles allowing for easy tracking.
- Total duration = 1 hour (check-in & walk/jog)
- All Ages = 12+ (Children 16 and under must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian)
- Maximum group size = 20 participants (Social Distancing rules apply)
- Location = Walking or jogging activity
- Does NOT include admission to the park
- FREE Parking
- 10% discount on breakfast
- Walk or jog the perimeter of the dolphin sea sanctuary at your own pace
- Each lap is ¼ miles making it easy to keep track of your performance
- Observe the dolphins engaging in their normal activity in their ocean habitat as you pass by
- Enjoy the beautiful views and scenery
- Your participation in this program helps Coral World Ocean Park support critical marine life conservation efforts.
- Meet at the Coral World ticket booth at 7am sharp – no exceptions as a courtesy to all participants
- Bring and wear: Personal face covering, hat, and sunglasses
- Participants must be able to walk long distances.
- No stopping zones enforced for the wellbeing of the dolphins
- Personal cameras, cell phones and other loose objects are NOT permitted.
- Please remember to use only Coral Safe Sunscreen in the USVI – It’s the law.
- To discuss making program reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly: [email protected] or 340 775 1555 ext 233.
- If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 340 775 155 ext 233.
Standard Terms and Conditions for Admittance and Participation in Dolphin Programs
- CONDITIONS OF USE:
Coral World Ocean Park (“Coral World”) offers Dolphin Experiences to its customers and guests (hereinafter “Participants” and sometimes “You”) for their personal entertainment, information, education, and enjoyment. Please read these terms and conditions of participation as they apply to all guest participation in any and all Dolphin programs. By participating in a Dolphin Program, You, as a Participant, unconditionally agree without limitation or qualification to these Terms. Coral World reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update these Terms at any time and you agree to be bound by such modification, alterations, and updates.
- PARTICIPANTS’ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participants must be able to follow directions and instructions (in English) provided by the trainer and other staff and crew members.
- Participants may not wear any jewelry in the water with live animals. Participants may not use personal cameras during their encounters with live animals.
- For the safety of our guests and animals, only paid participants are permitted in the dolphin interaction area.
- Participants must refrain from smoking.
- Drunkenness, violent or abusive conduct, singing or shouting or any other behavior that may annoy or be dangerous to other Participants or the dolphins is prohibited and may result in being removed from the site without a refund.
- Any Participant behaving in a lewd, offensive, or threatening manner to other guests or Coral World staff will be removed from the site without a refund.
- Participants must be comfortable in, on, or near the water and be able to manage their movements as instructed in and around the animals while wearing required water safety gear.
- Unless otherwise prearranged, Participants must be able to climb stairs, traverse floating platforms, move between standing and sitting positions, cross slippery and uneven surfaces both in and out of the water.
- Local weather conditions may require that Participants be able to handle heat, humidity, direct sun exposure, wind, rain and waves.
- Participants should expect to be around large marine mammals and other marine animals within the natural environment.
- Our dolphins have been trained for interactions with humans. They are, however, wild animals and their behavior can still be unpredictable.
- NO-SHOWS, CANCELLATIONS, and RESERVATION CHARGES:
- Guests must be in the park and check in for their program at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled activity time. Guests who fail to be on time and have not canceled or rescheduled their Dolphin Program in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will not be refunded.
- The following terms apply to cancellations and rescheduled programs:
- Cancellations more than 48 hours before the scheduled Program time will receive a full refund.
- Any rescheduling more than 48 hours before the scheduled Program time will not be charged a rebooking fee.
- Cancellations made between 72-48 hours will be charged a 20% service fee.
- Any cancellation within 48 hours of scheduled Program time will not be refunded.
- Any rescheduling within 48 hours of the scheduled Program time will be charged a rebooking fee of $50.
- Coral World reserves the right to cancel at any time, with or without notice, any Dolphin Program(s). In such circumstance, Coral World in its sole and absolute discretion may accommodate Participants in other Dolphin Programs or other Programs. In the event Coral World cancels a program and cannot accommodate Participants, Coral World will refund the full price of the Program and such refund will be the extent of Coral World’s liability.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
All materials, performances and experiences are provided in an “as is” condition and without any warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent possible, Coral World disclaims all warranties, of any kind either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose or performance.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
It is expressly agreed and acknowledged that Coral World, its affiliates and related parties are limited in their liability regardless of cause of injury or loss including gross negligence, to the refund of the charged monies for participation in the Dolphin Program and such refund will be the extent of Coral World’s liability.
- CONDITIONS OF USE: