- Visitor per Day
- Visitor per Week
- Resident per Day
- Resident per Week
- Resident per Month
Walking the dolphin sea sanctuary at Coral World is the perfect way to get out of the house for some “feel good” exercise, beautiful views, tropical breezes, sea birds and of course dolphins doing their thing. Each lap around the sanctuary is the equivalent of ¼ miles allowing for easy tracking.
- Total duration = 1 hour
- All Ages = Children 16 and under must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian
- Maximum group size = 20 participants (Social Distancing rules apply)
- Location = Walking tour
- FREE Park Admission – Includes free full-day admission to Coral World Ocean Park
- Walk the perimeter of the dolphin sea sanctuary at your own pace
- Each lap is ¼ miles making it easy to keep track of your performance
- Watch the dolphins as they play in their ocean habitat
- Enjoy the beautiful views and scenery
- Your participation in this program helps Coral World Ocean Park support critical marine life conservation efforts.
- Bring and wear: Personal face mask, hat, and sunglasses
- Participants must be able to walk long distances.
- Personal cameras, cell phones and other loose objects are NOT permitted.
- Please remember to use only Coral Safe Sunscreen in the USVI – It’s the law. If you didn’t bring yours, we can help and have Coral Safe Sunscreen available for purchase in our gift shops.
- To discuss making program reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly: [email protected] or 340 775 1555 ext 233.
- If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 340 775 155 ext 233.