Experience the wonder of engaging with a dolphin in our newly-opened Sea Sanctuary. Don’t expect the usual.
Dolphin Trek Experience
We have combined two of our very special activities – Sea TREK Helmet Diving and Swimming with Dolphins – to create one amazing experience – “Dolphin TREK.”
Stroll along the ocean floor in our newly opened in-ocean dolphin sea sanctuary using Sea TREK helmet diving technology. You will observe dolphins in their natural environment under the water instead of at the surface. Experience the thrill of watching these magnificent animals as they explore their habitat which is naturally full of fish and other sea creatures. Some dolphins will show their curiosity by swimming up close while others may show off their personalities at a distance. Every experience is unique, unscripted and unforgettable.
- Includes General Admission
- Total duration = 75 minutes (Includes check-in, orientation, dive, and photo processing)
- Dive duration = approximately 20 minutes
- Ages = 8+ (Children ages 16 and under must be accompanied by a participating adult – up to 2 children per adult)
- Participant weight requirement = at least 80 pounds (36 kilograms)
- Maximum group size: 8 participants per group
- Maximum depth = approximately 12 feet (3.7 meters)
- A certified Sea Trek guide will lead you and your group of no more than 4 people along an underwater trail through the Dolphin Sea Sanctuary.
- Experience the thrill of dolphins swimming freely around you.
- Get an underwater view of their impressive speed and agility.
- You may encounter other sea life that find their way into the habitat, such as tarpon, parrot fish, and porcupine fish.
- This unscripted program is designed to be both personal and always unique.
- Because of the weight and design of the helmet, you will have the ability to walk comfortably along the sea floor with a taut guide-rope for added stability.
- Personalized photos and video of your experience will be available for purchase after your program.
- Your participation in this program helps Coral World Ocean Park support critical marine life conservation efforts.
- Bring or wear: face mask, swimwear with cover-up and a towel.
- No swimming or diving experience necessary to participate; however, participants must be comfortable walking up to 12 feet under water.
- Glasses may be worn during the program under the Sea Trek helmet
- The Sea Trek helmet will prevent your hair from becoming wet while under water
- Participants must understand basic instructions in English to participate safely.
- Participants must sign a health release form ensuring good health to participate – see below.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate.
- Personal cameras, sunglasses, cell phones and other belongings can be stored in guest locker and are not permitted in program.
- Please remember to use only Coral Safe Sunscreen in the USVI – It’s the law.
- To discuss making program reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly: [email protected] or 340 775 1555 ext. 233.
- If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 340 775 1555 ext. 233.
- Please review our Terms & Conditions prior to booking a Dolphin Trek program.