Explore 5 acres of exotic aquariums, outdoor pools, nature trails, and experience the beauty of Caribbean Sea life during your self-guided tour! Meet countless marine animals up close and learn about ecosystem and ocean conservation.
Dolphin Splash & Swim
Enjoy an Unforgettable Encounter with Dolphins in St. Thomas
Meet and swim with dolphins in a large, natural in-ocean Sea Sanctuary. Splash into dolphin fun through unscripted touch and play activities on a shallow-water platform followed by an optional deeper dip to swim alongside your new dolphin friend. Small, intimate interaction group sizes maximize your time with the dolphins.
- Includes General Admission
- Total duration = 60 minutes (Includes check-in, orientation, interaction with animal break, and photo processing)
- Time with dolphins = 20 minutes
- Ages = 7+ (Children ages 7-9 years must be accompanied by a participating adult – one child per adult)
- Guests ages 10-17 years do not need an adult to participate but must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Weight = 45lbs minimum
- Maximum group size = 10 participants per group
- Water depth = Shallow water platform, optional deep-water swim, mask provided
- Meet dolphins face-to-face in their Caribbean ocean habitat at the St. Thomas Sea Sanctuary.
- Interact with a dolphin while standing on a submerged platform and have the choice to also interact with the dolphin in the deeper water.
- Offer hand signals, touch, feed, play with, and swim with dolphins during this experience.
- This unscripted program is designed to be both personal and always unique.
- Learn how we care for these amazing animals and how you can help protect them in the wild.
- Personalized photos of your experience will be available for purchase after your program.
- Your participation in this program helps Coral World Ocean Park support critical marine life conservation efforts.
- Bring or wear: Swimwear with cover-up and a towel.
- Participants must understand basic instructions in English in order to safely participate.
- Participants must be able to manage a flight of stairs.
- For the safety of our guests and animals, only paid participants are permitted in the dolphin interaction area.
- Our photographers will take photos of your experience. Flash drives will be available for purchase at the retail store.
- Personal cameras, sunglasses, cell phones and other belongings can be stored in guest locker and are not permitted in the program.
- Please remember to use only Coral Safe Sunscreen in the USVI – It’s the law. If you didn’t bring yours, we can help and have Coral Safe Sunscreen available for purchase in our gift shops.
- To discuss making program reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly: [email protected] or 340 775 1555 ext 233
- If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 340 775 1555 ext 233
- If you are visiting on a cruise ship that offers this activity, please contact your cruise line directly to make your reservation.
- Please review our Terms & Conditions prior to booking a Dolphin Splash program.