Walking the dolphin sea sanctuary at Coral World is the perfect way to get out of the house for some “feel good” exercise, beautiful views, tropical breezes, sea birds and of course dolphins doing their thing.
- Single Visitor Kayaker Ages 13+
- Tandem Visitor Kayaker (2 people) Ages 5 -12 must ride with an adult
- Single Resident Kayaker Ages 13+
- Tandem Resident Kayaker (2 people) Ages 5 -12 must ride with an adult
Kayak with Dolphins
Get ready for an unforgettable kayak experience with Coastal Bottlenose Dolphins! Enjoy the thrill of them swimming past you just inches away. They are very social creatures, so do not be surprised if a cute grey head pops out of the water to greet you – sure to put a big grin on your face. Observe their speed and agility as they swim throughout their ocean habitat playing with fish, squid, toys and even birds. Every experience is different and unscripted. By learning more about the dolphins we are inspired to learn more about the environment around us and how we can protect it.
- Includes General Admission
- Total duration = 60 minutes (includes check-in, orientation, kayak)
- Time Kayaking = 20 minutes
- All Ages:
- Children 6-11 must ride with a parent or guardian and ride in the forward seat with a parent or guardian in back seat.
- Children under 4 must sit in the lap of an 18-year old or older adult.
- Guests age 12-17 do not need an adult to participate but must have a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Maximum group size = 6 participants per group
- Water depth = kayak in shallow to deeper waters (up to 24 feet)
- Bring and wear: Personal face mask, hat, and sunglasses
- Participants must be able to walk long distances.
- Personal cameras, cell phones and other loose objects are NOT permitted.
- Please remember to use only Coral Safe Sunscreen in the USVI – It’s the law. If you didn’t bring yours, we can help and have Coral Safe Sunscreen available for purchase in our gift shops.
- To discuss making program reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly: [email protected] or 340 775 1555 ext 233.
- If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 340 775 155 ext 233.
- Please review our Terms & Conditions prior to booking a Dolphin Kayak program.